What are your venue rental rates?
Weddings in 2022
- Monday - Thursday: $10,000
- Friday: $12,000
- Saturday: $15,000
- Sunday (daytime only): $10,000
Weddings in 2023
- Monday - Thursday: $12,000
- Friday: $15,000
- Saturday: $20,000
- Sunday (daytime only): $12,000
Do you allow ceremonial fires (open flame for Hindu weddings)?
Yes, as long as they are safely contained.
Do you allow for outside catering? If so, what is the fee?
Yes, all caterers not on our vendor list must be approved. There is no fee.
What is included in the rental rate?
- Exclusive rental access on the event date
- One hour for rehearsal prior to your event date*
- One two-hour vendor meeting prior to your event date*
- One two-hour bridal or engagement photo session prior to your event date*
- Two hours of relaxing chair massages in the bridal suite with therapists from Live Love Relax
- Event security while guests are on property
- Complimentary use of rental equipment which includes 25 72” round tables and 225 fruitwood folding chairs
- Onsite manager
- Venue cleaning
* Based on availability and must be booked in advance
What all is included in the venue rental?
240 fruitwood folding chairs and 25 72” round tables
Are there any decor / design restrictions?
No glitter or confetti. All decor must be cleaned up at the end of the night. We do not allow fireworks.
What is your date change/cancellation policy?
We are happy to reschedule based on availability. We do not refund cancellations.
What is the cost of parking for wedding guests?
We have free parking for up to 120 cars.
How early can vendors arrive to set up at the venue?
The rental is 9am - 12am. Vendors can arrive as early as 9am.
Will venue staff help with cleanup?
All trash and decor items must be removed by the caterer/client.
Do the venues come with a bridal suite or changing room?
Yes, there are two suites for use.
Do you have any video links showing a venue walkthrough we can share?
Check out My Wedding Scout
Do you have any photos showing the venue without decor?
There is a good mix of photos here.