From the moment you arrive, you will quite literally feel as though you’ve escaped into a far-off destination– a private island reserved for you and your party. Our private resort, just 15 miles south of downtown Dallas, is the perfect indoor and outdoor venue. With a guest capacity of 550 guests, our Open Vendor Policy, and luxury amenities, we want your wedding to be uniquely you! We specialize in the WOW factor with our collection customizations, such as our state-of-the-art Projection Mapping, specialty lighting, fog machine, and more! All it takes is one visit to our private oasis, The Dallas Oasis is designed to be the ultimate dream wedding venue– a place of tranquility, adventure, romance, luxury, and privacy.
We do not have a Food & Beverage Minimum
Weekday 2022- starting at $14,950
Friday 2022- starting at $19,250
Saturday 2022- starting at $23,750
Sunday 2022- starting at $18,250
Weekday 2023- starting at $19,450
Friday 2023- starting at $23,750
Saturday 2023- starting at $27,250
Sunday 2023- starting $21,200
Yes, we do allow ceremonial fire.
We are a brand new property that was completed in July 2021.
Our venue can accommodate up to 550 guests.
While we do not staff any in-house chefs, we do have several incredible South Asian caterers on our Preferred Vendor List that our couples love!
We have several South Asian caterers on our Preferred Vendors List. We only include top-tier, professional caterers on this list. While our couples are never required to use our suggested caterers, we highly recommend their services!
Yes! We have an Open Vendor Policy and our couples are welcomed and encouraged to use any licensed and insured vendors they love! We do not charge a fee for this amenity.
A 15-hour rental of the entire estate, with the option of a one-hour extension, includes the following: access to our Private Mansion, use of our 15,000 sqft venue, Ballroom, Bridal/Groom suites, Built-In Bar, Ceremony Space with a Private Waterfall, Covered Cocktail Patio, Event Security, Valet Parking attendants, Bartenders, a Venue Host and Event Cleaning Team. Tables and Chairs are included. The Rental Spend Minimum (included in Grand Total) includes some decor and functional items, such as: stage, extra bars, specialty lighting effects, including our state-of-the-art Projection Mapping, and much more!
We understand that life gets in the way sometimes, and we always strive to work with our couples to make your wedding day work for YOU. A date change is absolutely an option, and will require a $1,200 fee. Our cancellation policy depends on when the renter decides to cancel, and is addressed in our contract.
With 9 months or more notice, the date can be changed to any other available date for a $1,200.00 fee plus the difference in price if changing to a higher value day. With less than 9 months, refer to the standard cancellation policy.
61 days or more notice: If renter cancels contract with more than 60 days notice, the renter forfeits reserved dates, the deposit amount (which is 25% of contract total), PLUS 25% of contract total. The remaining 50% of the contract total plus the $750.00 damage deposit, if applicable, will be returned. If renter cancels with an outstanding balance of over 50%, there will be no refund.
60 - 15 Days notice: If renter cancels contract with less than 60 days notice, the renter forfeits reserved dates, the deposit amount (which is 25% of contract total), PLUS 50% of contract total. The remaining 25% of the contract total plus the $750.00 damage deposit will be returned.
14 Days or less notice: If renter cancels contract with less than 14 days notice, the renter forfeits the full amount paid, and only the $750 damage deposit will be returned.
In the event of a cancellation, renter shall also be liable to owner for any legal fees, court costs, and other expenses associated with collection of the Rental Fee.
There is no charge for parking. Valet Parking is included in the venue rental.
Vendors may arrive as early as 9 am for no fee. Additional hours can be purchased to allow arrival time as early as 7 am for an additional fee.